What innovations to expect from Trixy Aviation at AERO 2013 in Friedrichshafen?
Yes, there are several innovations to see at Trixy’s booth (B1-111):
- After the presentation of the first convertible gyrocopter at the AERO in 2011, Trixy Aviation now expands the innovation with its new open cabin model Liberty
- Trixy Aviation will present the models Princess and Liberty certified for a MTOW of 560 kg
- A certified revolutionary rotor head for gyrocopters controlled by a swash plate (type TS-1) is to be seen on Trixy’s booth
- A new 130 HP engine (Trixy 912 TI ) developed by Trixy Aviation based on the reliable Rotax 912 UL is now certified for the series Trixy G 4-2
- The famous high power, low noise propeller type Neuform TLX3 is now certified for the series Trixy G 4-2 and is to be seen with constant speed control on the new model Liberty.
AIR MAGDEBURG 2012
June 30th, 2012, Magdeburg / Germany: The young Austrian aircraft manufacturer Trixy Aviation takes an opportunity at the air show at Magdeburg to present its latest innovation: Zero. Thousands of spectators witnessed the successful maiden flight of this spectacular aircraft at the 5th issue of the “air show to participate”. Download PDF file
April 18th 2012, Friedrichshafen / Germany: The 20th aeronautical air show AERO opened its doors at 9 am. There are plenty of aviation novelties to be discovered this year, as usual: Modern technology and amazing ideas, like the aircraft exhibited in Hall B1 on booth No. 111, which didn’t only attract the attention of pilots: A motorcycle like vehicle that could have just come out of Harley Davidson’s design studio. The only difference is that this bike flies. And it is the young Austrian company Trixy Aviation, which was the debutant at the AERO last year and is now presenting its second innovation to the public. The first was a revolutionary convertible gyrocopter and is now the sports alternative. Download PDF file
First delivery to Mannheim - Germany
Arrival. January 13, 2012 - Mannheim / Germany. Delivery day to the gyrocopter flight school operated by Mona Hoerig. The City Airport Mannheim is now the new base of Trixy with Serial No. 2, just one day after the type certificate (G 4-2 R) was issued to Trixy Aviation, an Austrian manufacturer, by the German authorities. Airworthiness Certificate and registration were issued for Mona Hoerig on the same day.
The great success of our first public appearance at the AERO 2011 in Friedrichshafen has rewarded our efforts during the last months.
More than 1000 registered visitors and several orders have proven that Trixy Aviation is on the right track.
We would like to thank every visitor and we will always be at your service for more information.
The Trixy-Team is now busy preparing for the serial production.